- 05-Jun-2014 to 29-Jul-2014 (PST)
- Portland, OR, USA
- Full Time
Tosoh Quartz, Inc. (located in Portland, Oregon) is a leading manufacturer of quartz products for the semiconductor industry and is continuing to grow! In the last 30 years, Tosoh has established a great reputation in the industry and is known for its strong commitment to quality. The Company's success is due to the commitment and hard work of a very talented staff.
We currently have the following opportunity available:
• Acts on request from Sales to determine manufacturability and cost estimates of new items and implements any changes that are necessary to existing products.
• Reviews blueprints to determine manufacturability.
• Reviews blueprints, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare estimates.
• Assists in the document control flow of the ACR/EWO procedures.
• Provides technical services to customers regarding manufacturability of proposed new design.
• Solicits technical advice as required from resources within the company to assist in determining a manufacturable process.
• Utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC) to design manufacturing processes.
Skills / Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Estimating experience (preferred) or semi-conductor related industry experience. Candidates with education in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering in lieu of experience will be considered.
Software: Proficiency using MS Office
Tosoh offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!